Thursday, September 6, 2012

Assignement due Sunday, September 9th


Hello all,

I hope your are enthused for the class and, for some of you, your first blogging experience.

Your first assignment is to
1) Create the blog and send me the title and address
2) Write an introduction blog post

Please include the basics
- how you got into aviation
- what your current career plans in aviation: be specific as possible
- current topics that interest you and why

The length of this assignment and all blog assignments should be 3-5 paragraphs. No links are required in this assignment. Please complete by 11:59PM on Sunday, Sept. 9th so that I have time to review your posts.

Next class, I will pass out a list of all the blogs as well as give the first "real" topic for the following week.

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest describing the deadline as 11:59pm to avoid confusion. "Midnight on Sunday" would actually mean Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete